So, I'm totally hooked on Facebook. Like, totally. I'll be sitting at work, and out of nowhere a name will pop into my head, and I think to myself, OH! I totally have to facebook that person! It's crazy!!
So, because of that, I've been neglecting my blog, and your blog and everyone elses blog too :( I've read you all a few times, but haven't posted a comment in far too long, and for that I appologize.
I'm going to try really hard over the next few days to get all caught up on everyone!!! Promise!!
Love and hugs,
Lisa
Monday, June 04, 2007
I'm such a bad blogger/blogger friend!
Posted by MamaTink at 8:40 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I must be old. ;) No other person from my year of graduation from my high school have signed up on Facebook. Either that or I am so cool to have beaten them? In fact they offered to have me sign up with a local group from hometown. Only it's 150 miles from my hometown. Ah, maybe someday.
It is nice you are finding people on Facebook. :)
I am even older the Julie because I haven't veen been near facebook, my kids do it..anyone I know will likely feel as I do, what chance we will find anyone our age? Blah, old fogey.
Post a Comment