CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Sweetest boys ever,


There are days when my boys exasperate me.  Days when I would gladly give them over to the gypsies without hesitation.  And then there are times like this week where I can't stuff another ounce of pride anywhere in my body, because they truly are so very sweet.

Aidan lost a tooth this week.  I pulled it out for him.  When he was settled into bed that night, he asked if he could leave a note for the tooth fairy.  I said that was fine, and brought him a piece of paper.  I said good night, and left him to write his note... this is what the Tooth Fairy found....





It says, Dear Tooth Fairy. My Mom never ever pulled one of my teeth and today was her first time.  I Love You Tooth Fairy. (lots of hearts) From: Aidan  I love.

















Oh how my heart melted when I read that.  What a wonderful boy I have :) How I love his sweet heart.

And then there's Mason... who, tries really hard :)  Unfortunately he had to have a bad moment to get his sweet moment... He threw a toy at his friend.  So I exiled him to his room.  When he finally settled down, and then learned that no, a Happy Meal is NOT the only thing that will make him feel better, he sat at the table, and asked for a piece of paper.  I obliged, and walked away.  When I returned, I found this...

He explained that it was his "I'm sorry picture".  He is still sad, and I am happy that he is being sorry.  If he hadn't had a Happy Meal the night before, I'm pretty sure I would have caved and gotten him one for this.  I've never seen him do anything like this before!!  I love this sweet boy :)

So for all of you with boys, I'm sorry, but they are all out of the running for sweetest boys ever.  I'm pretty sure we have the market cornered over here :)

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

They beat mine! ;) he he

Very cute Lisa.