Blaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......
We're sick...still. Colds for the kids and I. And STILL with the pink eye!! I just can't beat it!! All the kids have it again. I think Jenna and I may have throat infections as well. I'm debating the pros and cons of going to the clinic with three kids in tow, against staying home and listening to the whining....tough one.
Mason had his first day at the babysitter's yesterday :( It went well enough. And by that, I really mean it went great. He was a model baby for Laura...except for the three poops which necessitated entire outfit changes. (Hehehe...that's my boy!!) Every time Jenny's phone rang I had a huge lump in my throat...thinking that for sure something horrendous had happened with the baby! But, no, it went fine. He wanted to nurse all freakin' afternoon though!! Which was fine really, I was pretty full up by the time 1:00 came around!
Jenny and I had a good meeting yesterday about Henry's progress. She asked me (ME!) to write some of the new programs we'd like to implement for him. I've already done Expressive Letter and Number Sequencing. Next is receptive. Also an opposites program, and some fine motor work :) I'm so excited that she asked me :) Usually my friend Karen does the program writing. But, when you compare $35/hour to my $15??? Yeah, I'd ask me to do the basic stuff too :) And she's totally going to pay me! I mean...I had hoped she would offer when I took the two programs that I wrote in to her for approval, but never would have asked, since they were my first :)
Charlie is doing well (well, better than he was anyway) He's home now. He sounds Really tired, but that could have been from the 18 hour trip home!! He had to take the bus, since he was well enough...but with the storms we've been getting, it took the driver a reallllly long time to get to Cochrane. He's supposed to go to Sudbury for an assessment at the end of this month, so I hope they have some answers for him. He's been put on Heart meds again. Which he says is a really good thing...so hopefully that means they are making him feel better.
Al is getting a new car!! WOOHOO!! But, that means he's trying to sell his old one :( Anyone interested in a 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier in really good condition?? $3800 and she's yours!! It's dark purple, 4 doors....really pretty :)
***ETA - I braved the clinic. Jenna has tonsilitis!! Poor kid :( I just have a virus, not a throat infection as I thought. Oh well. Fine by me!
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Posted by MamaTink at 11:57 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
blaaaaahhhhhhh - I hope the sickies get sick of your house and decide to LEAVE!! That sucks - Poor Jenna, tonsillitus really hurts - I bet she likes eating popsicles though! Matthew would suffer through tonsillitis if he could eat popsicles all day....., eh maybe not - but he *would* like to eat popsicles all day.....
Sounds like you are doing great with Henry -way to go on writing some new programs!
So glad Charlie is doing well too, and is home.
Be sure to take pics of the new car :)
jenn
A new car is fun. :) I'd like one, but frankly the one we just paid off last spring is fine. So, we will wait a bit longer.
Sorry to hear you are all sick.:( I hope Jenna is over her tonsilitis soon.
Glad to hear Charlie is doing better. The bus ride does not sound like fun. I hope he is able to turn his life around.
Good for you on writing the programs. The extra money is handy too. :) That is great Mason handled his first day with the sitter so well. He sounds like a sweet baby.
Post a Comment