Her teeth looks great!! She was a little freaked out about falling asleep, but settled down after a minute. It was kinda hard to see her sleeping like that. Especially since she occasionally sleeps with her eyes partially open...and did this time as well. Creepy :)
They did 7 cavities and replaced the two temporary fillings they did in January.
It was scary(and funny) to see her wake up. Once she was fully awake, she wanted to leave...right NOW. We thought she'd been awake long enough, and let her get up. Unfortunately, she was still really unsteady on her feet. And fell into the hygenist on her left...and then fell into me on her right. And then she was really tipsy all the way out to the desk. The hygenist out there offered to let her sit in the waiting room for awhile, and even bought her some apple juice :) Unfortunately, the poor girl fell over into the arm of the couch in the waiting room while I attempted to dig in my purse for money for the juice. :( I felt so bad for her...but she didn't seem too bothered by it :) She looked like she'd had far too much wine at dinner :)
You should have seen her eat when we got home!! MAN! I realize that she hadn't eaten since 7am(so 10 hours before!!)...but wow, can that girl ever pack it in!! She had 2 full helpings of dinner(Ham, rice and carrots) an applesauce and milk, and then another snack before bed! And she's been eating non-stop all day today too! Good thing we don't have to do this very often! We'd have to get a loan from the bank, just to feed her! I'm terrified of the teenage years around here!
The dentist did a good job :) I would have liked the colour of her fillings to match her teeth a little better, but I also have no clue about this kind of thing, so don't know if that would be possible :) Dr.M did do a Fantastic job on her little teeth beside the from two. He filled them in and made them bigger...they look great :)
Anyway, I'll leave you with a before and after of my daughter's smile :)
~Lisa~
BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:
She was probably enjoying pain free eating Lisa. :) It looks so much better and everytime she smiles, you will know that. :)
When my older daughter was almost 3, she had to have her heart repaired. They knocked her out the day before to run an ultrasound on her heart. She woke up like that, all groggy and falling on stuff. She too, looked drunk on her little butt. :)
Gorgeous!!! They look so white!!! Well done Jenna!
They look Great Lisa!! Yay, I'm so glad they got it fixed!
I wouldn't worry too much about the colour matching, as they are baby teeth and will fall out in a few years anyway.
Duncan has his surgery tomorrow, and I have no idea whether they'll put him right out or just give him the goofy gas. He's having a max anterior Frenectomy - which is a fancy way of saying they are removing that flap of skin between his front teeth that's causing them to shift and spread apart. I promised him that he could eat popsicles all day tomorrow after it's done! LOL.
Post a Comment