We went and picked up Al's new car yesterday. I am so insanely Jealous :) While he's driving around in this sexy beotch... 
I get to chug around town in this beast :)
Now, don't get my wrong. I LOVE the freedom having my own vehicle brings. I just had hoped it would be a sexier, sleeker more ME kind of vehicle.
Like this for instance :)
Pretty :) I Heart the Nissan Murano!
But, anyway, it's only a dream. The real point of this is that we are looking for a name for the Malibu. Our last Malibu was Barbie. The Van is Vinnie. Our Dynasty was Margaret, the Hyundai Accent was Otto. Nothing is coming to me for the Malibu though.
I'm trying to get my camera software on this computer. Al took a bunch of pictures of the Malibu, so maybe that will help :)
Peace out Dudes!
~Lisa~
2 comments:
ohhhh purdy... I'd have to see the real deal to name her tho!
So when are you coming to get the laptop???
Hugs
Julie
oh....neeeeeeeewwwwwwww CAR! I love new cars I want a NEW car......bad me, covet covet covet......Lucky AL.
Post a Comment