CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 06, 2006

Blahhhhg.

Nothing much is going on around here. Unless you count the following:

1. I am STILL sick. it's been almost 3 weeks. Dr.W diagnosed me as having a chest And sinus infection. The meds didn't work well, but he wants me to give it a few more days. I can't hear. I'm cranky. When I shower it sounds like I am inside a car going through the car wash. I am having some serious sensory issues.

2. My Dad is coming on Monday. My landlords are coming too. WE ARE BUYING THE HOUSE!!!! Kind-of. My Dad is buying it. We are paying him for it. God, I just pray that we are able to handle it all. I also pray that my Dad is cunning enough to talk the price down a good chunk. Thank you always, to The Bank of Dad. We can't do it on our own, despite paying rent religiously for 6 years here, the bank is being all snotty-snotty poo-poo because Al was let go, through no damn fault of his own, before he had worked there for 2 year. Bastards. Hate.

3. I have given up on the sleep training. A. because I am sick, and need more sleep than 2 hours a night. and B. Because I didn't have the support from my husband that I need. We're working on it though.

4. We have however, given up bottles! YAY!

5. Aidan said he hates me, and is growing horns. :(

6. Jenna is doing Awesome at school. She's READING!! I love this!! but hate it too :)

7. That's it :)

~Lisa~
P.s. Did you get your package yet JulieQ??

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

No, not yet. I will email you when it comes. I had to fess up and tell him I mailed the costume off to you. He overheard me talking to one of the older kids. He understood, so I am glad. It was after his new one came so I'm sure that is why he didn't care. Phew! ;)

Bummer you are still sick Lisa! One day, sleep, good sleep, will come. I promise. :)

Yay on Jenna reading! It is annoying when you read a book to them and miss a word or say one different and they correct you.

I'm sure in a couple of years, you can transfer the house to your name. Very nice of your Dad to help out. My Dad had to cosign our loan for our mobile home because Ken's work is seasonal. Houses are so expensive compared to when my parents bought theirs.

Yay on no more bottles!

Ah, Aidan and Zachary must be on a similiar wave length today! Little boy for sale here!

Jenn said...

I'm just giving you a big (((hug)))!
Way excited about the house thing though - woohoo!!
(we almost didn't get our loan from the bank because Chris hadn't been with his company for 2 yrs when we bought it too - it's a stupid stupid rule)

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get rid of that nasty bug really soon - life's too short to be sick.

Yay to buying the house - I remember making many withdrawals from the Bank of Mom 'cause I had already spent all my babysitting money on clothes & my friends wanted me to do something fun with them.

WTG Mason on ditching the bottles. Sleep will come next, those stages will be over in a blink of an eye!

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02