Another thank you :) I went to the library yesterday with the kids. I took out the first two Stephanie Plum books. Man, she is Hilarious!! Thank you soo much for recommending them! I am already halfway through book one :) I'm really glad I took out the second book already, I have a feeling I'll be reading it before too long! I haven't been able to read in bed for more than a few minutes in a really long time...until this book, I read for almost 40 minutes! I looked at the clock, and it was 10:21, I looked again and it was nearly 11!
Also, Al totally caved last night and told Aidan where his costume was hidden. I took a video :) I just have to remember how to post it here :) Too cute :) It fits Perfectly!! And he LOVES IT!!!!! I knew he would :)
Thanks!!
~Lisa~
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
JulieQ!
Posted by MamaTink at 10:30 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so welcome! I am on the 8th book and still enjoying them. I love her references to Winnie the Pooh.
I picked up two books at once last Saturday. I didn't want to go without one! I might have to stop in and get another one before Saturday though. Oh woes me for when I finish them! Although my sister tells me that her other books are good to read as well. The later ones she has written that is. She said her first writings aren't as good. I will let you know if I read any that I enjoy. :)
I look forward to seeing Aidan with his costume on! I'm so glad it fits him. :)
I just had to update you on the dream catcher! Zachary this morning got up and was talking about how he had no dreams last night. I said, "You didn't have any bad dreams, and you haven't for a while." He agreed with me. I said, "It's from the dream catcher, it is catching all your bad dreams!" And he agreed with me! :) So, I'm hoping the more he believes it, the less bad dreams he will have. He truly works himself into a nervous state sometimes. I figured he'd come around to it, it just takes time with him. :)
Post a Comment