CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Jumped the gun on that one!

I'm really glad I gave in and made a Doctor's appointment for Mason. It sounds awful, but I'm really happy that he is sick! At least now I have a reason for all this weird behaviour. Just as I suspected, he's got an ear infection. So, hopefully by the end of today, when he's had 24 hours of anti-biotics in him we can get past all this craziness. He only woke up once last night, at 4:30! And, I don't think it was because of the pain. He was just looking for his blankie.
I feel like a somewhat normal person this morning, thank god, because seriously. I was losing it :) I think my doctor saw that, he told me yesterday to "go home and have a few drinks! Doctor's Orders!" I love my doctor, don't you!? He's so funny, when I was describing Mason's moods and symptoms, he laughingly said, "Hmm...Sounds like depression to me" I shot back with "If this doesn't stop soon I'M going to be depressed!" I guess he figured the drinks would help with that :) I didn't have any, too damn tired, and we rarely have any alcohol in the house. I may just stop by the liquor store on my way home tonight to get a bottle of wine. yeah, that sounds pretty good :)
Thanks for all your support. Julie, I am definitely planning on taking you up on your offer of a girls night...just have to figure out when :) Maybe in a couple weeks :)
Oh and about Al, he was much nicer last night. And this morning too. He can be a bine head sometimes, but when it comes right down to it, I love him anyway :)
Have a Great day!!
~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I'll be happy to take you out ANYTIME. My treat! If you want we can even meet in the middle! Or I'll watch the kids for you .. whatever! You deserve a break!

Love YA!

Hugs

Julie

Julie Q said...

I was always happy to hear the kids were actually sick too Lisa. It was at least a reason for not sleeping and being so grumpy. :)

I could use a night out myself. It will probably happen in July, but good things are worth waiting for?