Where to start?! uhhhhh......
Well, Al went back for his post-op appointment last week. The right side looks really good. Unfortunately, the left side "Has the most impressive scar tissue" the doctor has ever seen! So, because the scar tissue is partially blocking the sinuses on that side, he has to go back in October to have it taken out. Either by having it cotterized or with a chemical peel. Either way? GROSS!!
I did contact my ex. Let him know who I was (like I suspected, he knew it was me). Things are actually going pretty good. We email every day. Keep things fairly light, and we seem to be okay! Even his wife and I are emailing back and forth :) She's a really nice girl. I still haven't decided about the Buck and Doe we were invited to. Al is really leary of S. Also a bit jealous...and I don't want to make Al uncomfortable all night...but then, the other side of me says what's the point of contacting S if I still can't be in the same room as him. Still frustrated I guess. My loyalty is to my husband OF COURSE...it's just hard to put him into a situation that I'd like to be in and he wouldn't. I feel a bit stuck between a rock and a hard place.
So, have any of you ever had an ulcer? or a hernia? I've got this pain, at the bottom of my ribcage, centred, and it feels kinda like someone stuck a lump of hot coal in there. Yesterday was pretty bad, the pain was constant unless I was laying down, and then when I got up, I would belch like a man! (sorry!). It seems better today. When I woke up this morning, I felt like I had been kicked in that spot, and it left a bruise, but then once I ate lunch (Mac N cheese) it came back a bit. I haven't had any caffiene today. Not even the tea I was tempted to make this morning to replace my usual cup or two of coffee. Only water to drink. no chocolate. But, I seem to burp a lot more after I eat or drink. Sound familiar to anyone!? I think I'll have to make an appointment tomorrow to get checked. ****edited to add...I've had dinner now, octoberfest sausages, noodles, tomato and cucumber salad. And a tea. And I'm back in pain again. This sucks so bad :(
Better go, boys are battling it out :)
~Lisa~
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
So, I guess it's about time I updated huh??
Posted by MamaTink at 7:34 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That pain sounds like your gall bladder...get it checked out sweetie!!
Post a Comment