I think I have a new internet love. In fact, I know I do. Hi. My name is Lisa. I'm addicted to Facebook. I check it about a gazillion and one times a day. ***Collectively now...Hi Liiisaaaa***
I've found so many old friends on there!! Even friends from public school! it's so cool to see who has changed, and who has stayed the same. Who had kids that I never expected to, who married who. It's fun. Even my husband and I communicate through it! LOL...he leaves me little messages in the morning before work. I respond...and it's nice to use when one is annoyed at the other.
Plus! Let's not forget SCRABULOUS!! Which has been down for a couple days and ACK! The Withdrawl!!
On to other news...I'm starting to feel more human. I went to the clinic on Tuesday evening. I have Acute Acidosis. So, while it feels like I'm dying, I'm actually not. I'm taking Prevacid...but I hope I don't have to for much longer. Ever since I started taking it I've been having the weirdest dreams. It's also making my head feel a bit fuzzy, so that I'm feeling a bit disoriented at times, and my poor ticker is palpatating at a vicious speed today. So, I think I'll take it back to one a day and see what happens from there.
I'm REALLY annoyed with my bank. We have a loan that we took out to pay off the older van, and Al's student loans...at a lower rate. It was coming out on the 14th, but I asked it to be changed to the 28th because that's the day after I get paid and it's easier that way. So, on Tuesday I planned on visiting my best friend and her twins for the day. I stopped off to get gas on the way...Imagine my surprise when my card was declined!! Funds not Available it said! WHAT!! I KNEW there was money in there. Very confused. So, I pay from a different account and went on my way. Down the road a bit it occurred to me what could have happened. the loan came out. And now I'm in a very big negative. NOT COOL! I emailed the woman who was supposed to change the dates, and didn't get an answer back. So, I finally called at 4:20, and got a bit of run around, couldn't talk to my normal person, but was assured this would be taken care of. Finally Did get to talk to C, and she doesn't understand why the date wasn't changed. I personally have a feeling she never filed the request :( So, now I'm stuck waiting to see if they are going to give my money back and then take it again on the 28th like they were supposed to! Buggers!!
Mason's party is on Saturday. Can y'all believe he's going to be 2?! I'm doing a construction theme. Should be fun :) he's SO into big trucks. Whenever he sees a crane, or dozer, or even a larger pickup truck he says "ohhhh! Be tuh!!!" Translation: "ohhh! Big Truck!!!" It's cute :) So, that's what I'm up to the next couple days. I'll post pics...if we take any! LOL...we're bad for not taking pics of the parties...and my Mom is bad for not emailing me the ones she takes!! Vicious Circle :)
Better run. Hope you're all doing well :)
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Why blog when facebook is so handy!? and other stuff.
Posted by MamaTink at 10:37 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It gives me something to read about you? :)
I hope the previcid helps you Lisa. Darn heartburn can sure turn your world upside down can't it?
I hope the bank does help you out. That really stinks! When it comes to stuff like that, I usually wait and see if they actually did what they said they were going to. I guess I trust no one. Especially when it comes to money.
sorry about your bank :(
Have fun with Mason's party today!!!
Post a Comment