I'm soooo boring!!!! I swear, I don't know why I can't get on here more often!! Things have happened that are totally blog worthy! Aidan started school on Tuesday!! JK :) he's sooo excited about it. Except for one thing...he was Very upset on the first day when he found out he had to leave his new shoes at school!! LOL...he cried all the way home over that!
Jenna seems to be doing well in grade 1. I haven't really had any chance to talk to her teacher at all, so I guess I'll go with no news is good news. She's happy with her classmates, in with lots of friends from previous years :)
Work is going okay. H is being a bit of a brat...but I honestly Don't think it's the Autism. I think it's the fact that he's almost 7, he's an only child, and he's a boy!! I was nearly pulling my hair out for a couple weeks, but he came around a little today and actually PLAYED (A skill he had lost for a few months) so we're all really happy about that :)
Al's doing good. going to the gym 3 nights a week, and working as hard as ever. He's working weekends now too, hoping to make enough extra to do some additional reno's around the house. I'm sure the renos will be nice, but being a single parent again isn't so much fun at times. But, it's not permanent. :)
I'm doing okay as well. In a bit of a funk. Tired of being broke. Tired of being tired. Tired of waiting for my turn to be here. You know how it goes :) But I'm sure that in time everything will fall into place, and I'll get my chance to shine :)
Hope Y'all are doing well!!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Boring.
Posted by MamaTink at 7:23 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
An update is always good to read. :) Glad to hear everyone is doing so well Lisa. Sorry you are in a funk. Seems to go with life though. Up and down times.
I think, when you are not rich and you choose to have children, you have different riches. :) And they will all pay off. I love my family and even though we'd have more money with less children, I can't imagine our lives without any of them. :)
I could be reading about me in these 2 posts, sick and tired of being sick and tired.....and also, so many of your dislikes etc are mine too, ack cotton wool ( I somehow picture biting it and that freaks me out!!)
Post a Comment