I took Mason back to the ENT today. He says his ears look Great!! There's still quite a bit of wax, but that's normal..and he's not worried about it, so I won't be either!
I told him all about the changes we've seen in Mason over the past couple weeks, and he seemed pleased, but not overly surprised :)
I was pleasently surprised when his intern/side-kick someone or other kept staring at me :) Oh yeah.. still got it.. LMAO.. I probably had something in my teeth knowing my luck!
So, for the next little while, we can just focus on enjoying Mason, as he emerges as this incredible new little person. Come May, when he has the ADOS, I'll fret and worry again, but I am giving myself a get-out-of-worry card for a little while. I need it. And I'm pretty sure everyone around me does too :( I try so hard not to voice all my thoughts and worries and little annoying wonderings ALL the time. Because I can see and hear when they start to bother my husband...and mother...and friends...and teachers...and and and.. So, enough of that for awhile. Onto something more fun, like.... well...... dang i'm boring!! Gotta think of Something to spice it up around here!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Yay!!
Posted by MamaTink at 4:05 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well then put your worries here. :)
When I have tried to explain Zachary's shyness to my mother in law, she's always looked at him like he had bigger issues than being over sensitive and shy. I think she thought he had autism. :(
Anyway, I'm glad you are seeing improvements. I hope they continue. :)
Post a Comment