Mason gets sick. I've never seen him so sick :( He started Sunday Morning, with the vomiting and diarrhea. And it hasn't really stopped since. He goes through long stretches of time between attacks now, but he's still not well :( I took him to the clinic and the Dr there said that it looks like it's just a bug. But I'm thinking if he's not himself by tomorrow I'm going to Mama Bear him into an appointment with our family doctor. He's not eating hardly at all, though luckily, he is still drinking fairly well.
I do have some very exciting news to share though!! Al has completed all the training and exams needed to become a Personal Trainer!!! He's wanted this since before I knew him. Unfortunately, like so many things in life, it got pushed aside for a lot of years. I'm so happy that his dream has finally become a reality. And so proud of the hard work he put in to get there. Though, I must say, he owes me A LOT of weekend sleep-ins!! He pulled a lot of late night study sessions to get ready for his exams...and being the total sweetheart that I am.. I of course let him sleep in every weekend. :) So yeah.. he owes me :) Got that Alvin?? :)
Yeah, so, that's about it around here!! Oh! Except I made this!!
It's a poker chip for my best customer's husband. We totally surprised him with it :) Chocolate cake, vanilla filling, buttercream icing. And apparently, it made them all look like Titanic survivors!! LOL.. she ASKED for Blue!!!
And that's all.. for now.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Just when I was getting a good rhythm going...
Posted by MamaTink at 12:51 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor Mason. I hope he's feeling better soon. :(
I'd say you earned some sleeping in as well. :)
Post a Comment