I love my kids. I really, really do. They're great kids. I like playing with them...usually.
I like the snow. I like to look at it. I like to see it on trees. I like the look it brings to my children's faces when they see it.
I do NOT like playing in the snow. Not at all really.
This past summer my kids developed enough security to go play in the back yard together, without me there.
And it happened again today. I got the pleasure of watching my kids run and jump and slide in the snow. While I sat at the window snuggling with Mason under a cosy blanket.
And when they came I Still got to be their hero by being super-fast on the Hot Chocolate draw :)
**EDITED**
On a not-so-blowing-sunshine-up-your-ass kind of note...Mason and Jenna both have tonsillitis. Oh yes. They do. And I may be the freakin' carrier!!! Oh yes. I had my throat swabbed to check. Merry freakin' Christmas, here's your anitbiotics. Ugh.
~Lisa~
Monday, December 04, 2006
Best of both worlds.**Edited**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man, I was feeling so jealous about the first part (snow? what's snow?) and then I saw the rest.
Poor things!
Sorry to hear you are sick! :( No wonder you liked cuddling with a warm blanket with Mason. Well, that's always enjoyable, but also comforting when you are not feeling well.
It is nice when the kids can go out enjoy themselves on their own a bit.
Holy crud Lisa! Is this slew of sickness gonna end???? you poor Mommy!!! it just keeps getting better and better don't it?
Hugs
Julie
Post a Comment