CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Feeling better

The antibiotics are slowly working their magic on my tonsils. Thank God...because seriously! I am never sick like this! I could barely get off the couch for three days! The only downside to the antibiotics is this Awful taste in my mouth!! I seriously feel like I have been trying to suck the colour off of pennies all night long! BLECH!! It's totally worth it :) kinda.

I have got to get my butt in gear. I am supposed to be making two birthday cakes for this weekend! ACK! One for the lovely Miss Sarah, who's Daddy so graciously fixed our laptop for the price of one birthday cake! How much do we love Julie Bo Bolie and her family??? THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH!

The second one is going to be a lot harder, if I do it. I am supposed to do the Megasaurus (By Wilton) for Karen 's little boy Logan. He'll be four. However, Evan now has Chicken Pox! Karen called me over last night to look at him, and sure enough, looks like the pox to me! I told Karen in no uncertain terms that I am NOT bringing my kids anywhere near hers for awhile(they've never had the pox). I think she was pissed off at me. But really, my kids have been sick on and off for two weeks now. Not only are their immune systems not up to snuff, but my head will most definitely explode if I have to deal with any other illnesses right now. So really, in my opinion Logan and Evan's party should be postponed for awhile. And it'll give me time in between cakes :)

Aidan seems to be a little better. Still not eating much, but neither am I, so I'm not going to push the issue too hard yet. Tomorrow will be different. He slept with Al and I last night. I can't imagine how we ever managed Jenna with us in a double bed! It's SO much easier in a Queen size :) Still not great, since Aidan is a total bed hog, but it was nice to cuddle a warm little body all night :)

Nothing much else is new. We close on the house on Friday!!!! YAY!!

~Lisa~

3 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh Honey are you sure you're up to it all? Honestly.. if you can't it's NOT a big deal. I'm much happier to see you all rested and healthy and able to come to the party than worrying and stressing over a cake.

I really am so happy to hear you're all feeling better!

I did get the little Georges in the mail.. HAHAHAHA OMG little is not an understatement! They're teeny tiny! Oh well.. I found a better sized one at Party Packagers so I'll go pick one of those up for the middle.. but honestly.. all I need is a plain slab so if you're not up to it it's not a big deal.

Get all the way better soon!

Hugs

Julie
P.S. Karen is on crack. I woudln't bring my kids near hers either and my kids have had the shot!

MamaTink said...

It's fine Julie!! honest! The slab for you is going to be easy :)

Man, too bad about the George's being too little!! They were so cute! Well, I'm sure between the two of us, we can figure it out :)

You're right, Karen is on crack. Oh man, the annoyances I have had with her lately. Ugh. I guess I'm just too damn nice to blog about it all :) Maybe :)

~Lisa~

Julie Q said...

I wouldn't take my kids over to Karen's either. Well, not Zachary anyway. He did have the shot, but why risk it.

I had Zachary get the shot because when Hanna had chicken pox, she was so miserable. She had them everywhere. :(

Anyway, glad you are on the mend! Are you making Sarah a Curious George cake? :) That is what I'm making Zachary. It is so hard to find George stuff! I had to order his cake topper online. But oh so much easier than a shaped pan. :)