A - Available or single: Isn't that the same thing? Married :)
B - Best Friend: Alvin
C - Cake or Pie: Tough one...does cheesecake count?
D- Drink of choice: Rootbeer or Pepsi
E - Essential Item you use everyday: Kettle for tea and coffee
F-Favorite color: Blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: worms
H- Hometown: Born in Guelph, raised in Grand Valley
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: oh they both SUCK
K - Kids & Names: Jenna Colleen, Aidan Alvin Joseph and Mason James
L- Life is Incomplete Without? coffee
M - Marriage Date: August 19th
N- Number of Siblings: 1 half brother, 3 step-sisters and 2 step brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and falling down a man-hole.
Q- Fave Quote: "When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt." Author unknown
R - Reason to Smile: Almost Christmas
S - Season: Fall or spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Anyone really, I'm a little low on readers this month LOL
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I very rarely use the same Q-tip for both ears...even if I don't need to use the other end for the first ear.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: Turnip
W - Worst Habit: worrying
X - Xrays: On my leg when I was in grade 5 and fell skiing.
Y - Your Fave Food: Pizza! From Dominoes, with Bacon, Pepperoni and Mushrooms! YUM!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Thursday, December 07, 2006
A-Z
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OH that pizza sounds good! Gunther'd love sharing it with you too ;)
Hugs
Julie
Post a Comment