CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's not you, it's me.

Man! I can't believe how little time I have to post these days! Or even read! June was such a crazy busy month for us! We had a wedding on the 9th, a wedding on the 16th, Jenna's party on the 22nd, Jenna's 6th birthday on the 25th, and then camping this past weekend. Plus school and work and life thrown in to keep it all interesting!! And there's still no end in sight for July either! This weekend we're at my Mom's camping out with most of my siblings. Next weekend we're heading to Toronto to check out some Van's and SUV's to see about a trade for the car (sob, it's just not big enough for the three growing kids :( ). Then on the 20th Al is having surgery to repair his Deviated Septum, and is getting tubes in both ears! So that puts us down for a week or two. We've been invited to a BBQ on the 27th, but I doubt Al's going to be up to it. But still!! That gets us all the way to August! Where we have a BBQ with my sister and family on the 11th, a trip to Marine Land the following weekend, and a trip up to Timmins the weekend after that! And then we're back in school! Holy crap! I'm exhausted just typing it all out!

My caterpillars are getting bigger and bigger. I managed to get some pictures up on Facebook, and will try to update here as well, but I have no idea when!!

Maybe blogging is a winter sport for me???

Anyway, sorry for neglecting everyone again, but as you can see, it's with good(ish) reason!

Missing everyone!!

Lisa

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I find I have more to blog about in the cooler months as well. What with school and other stuff going on, it just gives more to think about and type up. :)

Better busy than not! Good luck with the car shopping. I hate it! We found our newer van online and we are very happy with it!

Julie Q said...

Wow the caterpillers have grown so much! :) I (still) prefer my blog to myspace and Facebook. I guess it's just easier for me. :)