Al and I watched The Bucket List a few days ago. Great movie. So funny, so heartwarming, so sad. It accomplished it's goal for me and got me to thinking about what I want to do, and accomplish before I die. I don't have a long list, but at least I've started giving it some thought :) SO, here it is, I won't number them. Because that would be giving it order, and I don't think a bucket list needs order.
* Create something using a pottery wheel.
* Take my Mom to the Movies.
* Visit a Rain Forest. Preferably in the Amazon.
* Learn the play the violin.
* Go on a trip/vacation alone with each one of my children.
* Get my makeup done professionally.
* Show my husband England. Introduce him to my family there.
* Write a children's book.
* Spend New Year's Eve in Times Square.
* Rent a cottage for a few days, and bring along my Mom.
* Find out the truth about my parents divorce.
* Go up in a Hot Air Balloon.
* Plant a bold and beautiful garden.
* Observe Giraffe's in their natural Environment.
* Ride a Mechanical Bull.
* Buy a whole new wardrobe.. and pay full price for everything.
* Become fluent in Sign Language.
* Send a secret to www.postsecret.com.
* Leave an inspiring inscription in a book, and leave the book for someone to find.
* Rescue an animal.
* Wear a bikini..and flaunt it!!
* Win a contest.
* Create a successful invention.
* Spend a weekend in Vegas.
* Take photography lessons.
* Give a kid a Christmas.
* Learn Archery.
* Build a Habitat for Humanity home.
* Hear Mason speak in a clear and confident voice.
* Spend a day in bed with a loved one.
* Attend an event that requires me to wear a ballgown.
* Own a clawfoot soaker tub.
* Buy a grand piano, and learn at least one classic song to play on it.
* Attend a concert.
* Learn to play Chess.
* Save a life.
* Write a letter to each of my children telling them what I want them to know about me.
So, I think that's all I've got so far. I can't wait to get started on it. Anyone else??
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Bucket List.. A work in progress..
Posted by MamaTink at 6:43 a.m.
Labels: Bucket List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you want to learn Sign Language the Signing Time Videos are a GREAT place to start. And you can get them at most libraries too :) Lemme think on mine and I'll post about it :)
I would love to help you with some of these! The archery sounds cool and also learning to ball room dance, so we could look stunning and graceful!
Post a Comment