I took the kids to the park today, and I filled the wagon with fun park-stuff like usual. Except this time, I added in a couple kites. I tell ya, there is nothing like flying a kite!! I had forgotten how much I used to love it as a kid.
My brother and I used to attempt to make our own kites. A piece of paper, a couple sticks, tape and a length of string or yarn, and we were set for hours!! Until we went whining to my Mom that the kites wouldn't fly, and she would comfort us by saying that it probably just wasn't windy enough :)
It took a lot of willpower to convince myself to pass over the string and let the kids fly the kites :)
I highly recommend it. Who doesn't love a kite :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Let's go fly a Kite!
Posted by MamaTink at 2:15 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Flying a kite is so fun! :) We took Zachary in the spring and he had a great time.
ok love my kite is flown.. now blog about some of the crafts you're doing with the kids! I need ideas!
Post a Comment