CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 05, 2010

Fist pumps for my wicked awesome kid :)

Mason loves to hang out with me in the kitchen when I'm making dinner. We dance, he flips sandwiches and burgers, he chooses plates. It's a good time (usually :))

Tonight was a really good night. A song came on the radio that he likes (that new one by Train) and he started dancing, so I started dancing, and turned up the radio. We danced for a bit, and copied each others moves, and were having a great time, when he grabbed the broom and used it as a guitar :) No prompting, no idea where he got the idea, as it's not something I've ever done :) Just right from his awesome brain :)!!!!!!!!!

Then the song was over, and I praised his awesomeness, and smartness and general existence. Next thing I know he's using the broom as a pointer on the calender on the fridge. he says, "This is a full moon, and this is a half a moon. And this is another half a moon" He was right :) I pointed to the two half moons and asked him why they were different. he says "because the half is one that side... and the other half is on the other side" :)

Just so many moments of awesome all rolled into about 5 minutes. I love that kid. I'm so lucky he's mine :)

2 comments:

JDL said...

He sounds like a blast to hang out with!!! So glad you had that time together.

Julie Q said...

We love that song too! :)

Your baby is getting too big now! ;)