that I come to tell you of the passing of my grandfather. Grandpa Henry. Grandpa H.
The funniest man on the planet.
He just didn't get better after going into the hospital 2 weeks ago. His dementia was so bad at the end :( And he was in so much pain. I'm grateful that he didn't suffer long. But still sad that he's gone.
He lived a really great life. He had 4 children. 13 grandchildren. 8 great-grandchildren. He was a carpenter, and could fix anything. He loved puzzles, and mysteries and rye. He was notorious for 'faking' a conversation after turning off his hearing aids. He would have been 86 this year. He was a really great man.
And I miss him.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
It's with great sadness..
Posted by MamaTink at 1:56 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Oh I am so sorry for your loss Lisa. Many thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
((Big Hugs)) to you Lisa. I wish I could give you a real one.
Lisa,
My condolences to you and your family. Glad you are back posting again though.
Shauna (murgatr)
dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02
Post a Comment