Mason messed up his schedule in a big way yesterday. He wanted to nap at 6pm. Okay, fine. Normally if he is sleepy that late in the day he only sleeps for 30 minutes and then wakes up for his dinner by 7. Not yesterday! Yesterday he slept through until 11:15!! I know. I was totally foolish for not waking him. I realize that now.
Anyway. Al gave him a bottle, but there was NO way that boy wanted to go back to sleep.
Watching them, my husband and my son...was the most beautiful sight. My husband seemed softer, and happier. And my son was thrilled with all the attention. There's a special bond between them. It melts my heart every time I see them together :)
We finally gave up on getting Mason to go to sleep and just brought him to bed with us.
There's nothing like a man cuddling his baby.
He's the most handsome then.
~Lisa~
Saturday, March 18, 2006
My husband is so Handsome.
Posted by MamaTink at 8:10 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So great to see their softer side isn't it Lisa. :)
Ken's always been good about sitting up with the kids too. When he wasn't too tired that is. :)
I often say that I only *thought* I loved Gunther when we got married... I couldn't possibly know then just how powerfully I would love him the first time I saw him holding our baby. There is NOTHING like seeing your man holding your child.
Awww I could just picture that too! Men have no idea of how much more manly and strong and beautiful they are when they are showing love to their children.It is a remarkable thing to witness.
I agree. It is the most handsome thing. Whenever I see my hubby with one of the boys, my heart melts all over again.
Post a Comment