CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Life is good...mostly.

Monday was a good day here. For the first time EVER Jenna and Aidan went to play in the back yard, without me!! Mind you, I had the window in the living room open, and they were calling me every 2 minutes, but besides that, it was great!! And they played so nicely with each other! I'm not used to that!

Tuesday was interesting. I took Henry to playgroup with me. He needs help with his social skills, and I figured that was the perfect place for it. He did pretty great!! Two meltdowns. One when he finished his snack, and wasn't allowed to play (None of the other kids were finished yet) and one when I made him sit for circle time, instead of crawling all around the kids over and over. But surprisingly, he did really well.

Jenna went to play at her friend Leah's today. And then a whole bunch of other kids came out to play. It was fun watching them :) And I got to talk to other mommy's, which is always nice :)

I'm a little worried about my friend Karen. She's been really down lately, and not getting very good sleep because of her baby Evan. She mentioned yesterday wanting to just walk away. Had it all planned out and everything. I called her Mom. I felt like I was being a total tattle tale. But, in the end I figured I would rather tattle now, than lose my best friend later.

Does anyone have any idea on how to get Mason to sleep at night!? I know he's a big boy, and my doctor assured me that it's probably because he's growing so fast, that he's making up for lost calories during that day...but seriously!! I am soooo sleepy. I really hate to complain about it. He's only 7 months old...but this has been going on for so long now. I look like the walking dead I'm sure :)

Mason had his check up on Monday. He's 20lbs 6.5 oz. Slowing WAY down now. only up 2oz since last month. He laughed through his needle. What a trooper. He's doing a modified army crawl :) I have a video...just need to attempt to post it again :)

Al bashed his toe on Monday. He says it's not broken, but it's realllllly purple, and giving him lots of aches and pains. he's such a man...won't get it checked. silly.

So, that's what's up with us.

Hope all is well with all of my friends.

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

Sorry to hear about your friend Lisa. Hopefully her Mom will handle it well. It was a good thing you did. Don't doubt that at all.

Playing outside sounds like fun! I'm taking Zachary to a park tomorrow in the hopes of finding some other little kids there. Ah, being the only little one has its drawbacks sometimes. :)