I'm so proud of myself...I didn't mess it up this year! Last year was just awful...I talked to her a few times on her birthday last year. And then called her the NEXT DAY to wish her a happy birthday. That's right...I got my own Mother's birthday wrong last year. Oh Yes. Awful.
I did much better today. I called. Today. The right day :) Go me. LOL
And she's coming for lunch on Saturday. Complete with a (Dear God I hope!) Teapot cake :) My mom collects teapots...she has close to 150!!! Crazy. I know. But I love her :)
Happy birthday mom!!
~Lisa~
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Happy Birthday to my MOM!!!
Posted by MamaTink at 11:05 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww!
Happy Birthday Lisa's Mommy!
I see where you got your gorgeous cheekbones! :o)
(((hugs)))
You
Must
Post
Pics
Of
The
CAKE!
Awww, happy birthday and clever you for getting it right this year LOL!!
What an awesome pic of you two Lisa! Love the cake & hope your Mom did as well.
Shauna (murgatr)
dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02
Pharmacy Technician RDC '06
(it's official - I'm done school)
Post a Comment