CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 24, 2006

Water fascinates me.

I was thinking about water this morning while in the shower. And it really does fascinate me.
Cases in point:

- I find it amazing that I can fill a dirty bowl with water, return to it a few hours later, and be able to wipe it clean.

- I find it amazing that water is powerful enough(when the right tool is used) to take paint from a fence, yet gentle enough to take dirt from my babies.

- I find it amazing that the same water that I use to nourish my body, can also be used to nourish my house plants.

- I am Blown AWAY by water's ability to turn soap, in any form, bar, liquid powder, you name it, into LATHER!! Just the addition of water and there's a million little bubbles!

- I love that it can hold a hot or cold temperature for long periods of time.

- I love that we can swim in it.

- I love that we can rely on it to keep our gardens and grass green and lush.

-And I really love it, not too cold, with a little bit of Lemon.

I know. I'm a little strange. :)

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

I have thought about it before, but not quite to that extent. But, you are right Lisa. Water is used so much, in so many ways. :) It truly is something to think about. And something the world takes for granted.