My Mom LOVED her teapot cake. I wasn't thrilled with it. The bowl I used wasn't quite round enough, and then when Al was taking the second cake out, it broke :'( But, I improvised. Also, if you ever want to use Marzipan...keep in mind that HAS to dry over-night. Yeah. But, here it is...ignore the icing on the plate, I forgot to clean it off before taking the picture :)

We just had a low-key BBQ. Really great burgers from the Food service company(I'll do a post on it later! Promise!!) and Salad. And cake of course :)
I gave Jenna a haircut on Friday. I'm still deciding if I like it this length. But, her friend got a haircut, so of course, Jenna HAD to have one too. She likes it. I guess that's what matters most.

Seriously, for 1 year short of a half-century(See, I never said her age, did I!?) my mom looks pretty damn good!

Mason was practising for his birthday next month(ACK!!!) He kept trying to stick his hands in the cake LOL
Can't Wait for this afternoon, we're FINALLY getting to see Julie(Bo-Bolie)!!!!!
Have a good one!
~Lisa~
6 comments:
OK the teapot cake is freakin' awesome!!!!
And I LOVE the haircut on Jenna - from that picture anyway - I think it totally suits her!!
Get used to hands in cake. We bought a big cake for my parents anniversary and before it had even made it to the kitchen counter there was a handprint in it. guess who (I'll give you 3 guesses, but it's a 4 yr old hand!)
Your mum looks great - but of course I think she's a youngster, since my parents have been *married* for 45 years! They waited several years before having kids! ;)
The cake is very cute Lisa. :)
I love Jenna's hair. That is a great legnth. :) Long enough to do things with, but short enough that it is easier to wash. :)
I love love the cake and Jenna's hair! Thanks for coming to see us! We really enjoyed your visit!!!
Hugs to you and the kidlets!!!
Julie
Can you believe I am only 5 years younger than your mom? I bet no-one makes me a special and fantastic cake next week when I turn 44!!
Awww HELEN :( I would make you the most fabulous delicious YOU cake ever if I could. In an instant.
HUGS!
~Lisa~
You made this? That is so cool. I don't know if I have the patience for something like this.
Post a Comment