CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

(Good) News

Al finally got a new job yesterday. He starts today. He's back doing heavy equipment towing. I'm not thrilled, as he is also back in the city, working for commission, and his hours are never going to be the same day to day. I was SO hoping for him to get a job close to home, with good pay and normal hours. I guess that was too much to ask for. I guess now I just have to hope that he doesn't give up on looking for something different.

The good news though, is that he's working for a MUCH better company. Supplied uniforms and hats. He has a phone, and all the papaerwork he needs. And there's benefits after 3 months WOOHOO! So, already this place is Way more organized than the idiots he worked for last time. I just wish it was closer.

It was SO nice having him home for these two weeks though. The kids were happy, the house was immaculate! and I loved walking through the door every afternoon seeing all of their smiling faces. And I know he loved it too. He would make such an awesome stay-at-home Dad. I honestly don't personally know many men that can handle it.

So, that's the update. Sorry it took so long. Been kinda in a blogging funk. But I'm back. With pictures of Jenna's first day of school yesterday. But those will have to come later, there's dishes to be done, and laundry to fold.

Gotta keep up with Al :)

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are on the comeback trail for you guys (just got a new job myself starting next week). Looking forward to seeing new pics of your kids Lisa!

Shauna (murgatr)

dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02

Jenn said...

Well darn, that was actually pretty quick!!!

YAY on Al getting a new job (with an organized company)
Boo that it's far away :(

I was missing you....

I also don't know too many men that could be SAHD's! It's a tough job, and you say he kept the house clean too?? Goodness, 3 kids and a tidy house - He's a better mom than ME! ;) I know my hubby couldn't do it - he's told me as much himself. I gotta go fold laundry too - that darn fairy never swings by here anymore.....

love ya