Head on over to Julie bo bolie's (http://www.jaabeemom.blogspot.com/)and you'll know what I mean :)
The alternator in the van died on Monday. Add it to the damn list of "What's next..." However, it means we're down to one car until we can afford to get it fixed. It's not a big huge deal, now that Al is working in town, I can drive him in the mornings I need the car.
Today however, I didn't drive him. But I needed to get JulieQ's package out, and we needed fruit. I could have waited until Al got home. But instead, I decided to kick the pig. So, I put Mason in the stroller, and off we went to the nearest grocery store and postal outlet.
According to mapquest, it's 1.35 kilometers away from my home. However, while walking with a 2.5 year old and a 5 year old and pushing a stroller, I think that number should actually read 27.84 kilometers. Times two.
So, there you go Julie. I kicked the pig today. And it felt good :)
~Lisa~
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I 'kicked the pig' Julie!!!
Posted by MamaTink at 8:18 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw, I am glad you feel good about your walk, but I feel bad you felt you had to get it out so fast.
I did pretty good myself today. No excercise, but I ate well and it is hard!
WOW! You kicked the pig something fierce - probably broke a few ribs LOL ;)
That's a long way to go with littlies....good on ya!
-jenn
Just curious if Buzz made his way there yet Lisa. I know you've been busy.
Nope not yet Julie. I'm sure it will be there sometime this week :)
~Lisa~
Post a Comment