CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Because I can't stop looking at them...

I just HAVE to add the cakes I made for this weekend. I am in LOVE with the face of the Baby Einstein caterpillar :)






From these two orders, I got a repeat order from the woman who ordered the Hannah Montana cake. She wants a Lightning McQueen for her son in November, and I got an order for a Finding Nemo cake from the woman that I made the Elmo cake for last year :) I can't believe that I have a very real chance of making this a business!!

3 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Are you available to make our Halloween cupcakes this year?

And come to the party of course :) Will be the w/end before :)

Jackie said...

You can so do it!! You have skills!! I LOVE that caterpillar cake, he's just so perfect!!

MamaTink said...

Oh Julie!! How do I love thee??

As far as I know, we are free that weekend, so therefore, I am certainly ALL OVER making some Halloween cupcakes!! How many are you looking for??? flavours?? ideas/requests for decorations??

Call me, or email me :)