CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lost in conversation

Last night the kids for some reason were discussing how Humans came to be on earth. Jenna's theory is that we were dinosaurs, and just changed to look like humans. Aidan's was a little more indepth.... First we were dinosaurs, and then we were birds. After that we were squirrels, and then Humans.

Take that Darwin! (And God?)

And later when I was at the grocery store, there was a couple there, and she was probably about 7-8 months pregnant. We were leaving the store, and I overheard her say to her husband, "So, 30 bucks for 112 diapers, how long do you think that will last?" He replies, completely straight-faced, "I don't know, like, 2 days?" and then broke out in a huge grin :) It made me miss that feeling of becoming a parent for the first time, and how everything is so new and strange, and exciting :)

However, after the day I have with C yesterday (the 1 year old), I am well aware of the reasons why we stopped having babies :)

0 comments: