CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ugh.

I've been awake since 3:30 this morning. Jenna came into my room retching. An hour later it was Aidan coughing, and nearly throwing up. Just as I was getting him settled, it was Jenna again. And then Mason woke me up at 5:15 in his very unpopular playtime routine. Al took him after I got him fed, but then Aidan woke me up with his coughing. I was rocking him to sleep again, and Jenna started throwing up downstairs AGAIN! (poor girl, everytime she threw up it seemed I was with Aidan or Mason. She said to "Why do you keep leaving me all alone?" WAH!!! I am only one Mommy!!!)

Aidan threw up after a couple bites of toast this morning, but has since been fine. Jenna hasn't stopped throwing up since 3:30 :(

Knock on wood, it seems to have avoided Mason, Al and I for now.

But I am so so tired now.

Updates to follow I'm sure :(

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Poor you!!! Hugs Hugs Hugs.

Hope you're all feeling better (and rested) soon!

Julie Q said...

Sounds awful Lisa! I hope you, Al and Mason can avoid the germs. It is hard though.

I hope Jenna and Aidan feel better soon. And that you get some rest tonight.