CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

Being a teacher is tiring...

But SO much FUN!! I went to school with Jenna yesterday, for the whole day. It was great!! I loved every single minute of it!!! I loved how the kids were sooo excited about everything Mrs. K asked them to do. I Loved how eager most of them were when they put up their hands to answer a question. I Loved how they looked to me to help with their spelling and printing. I loved how they would describe their drawings to me like they were precious pieces of fine art. And man, these kids were SMART!! Even the juniors were stunning me by reading to me! I realize that not every class is going to be as awesome as this one, but wow, for the small moment in time that I spent there, it was awesome.

It was so comfortable there. I am very confident that I have finally stumbled upon my calling. I WILL be a teacher someday. And I can't wait :D
~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

That is so great Lisa! :)

I have always enjoyed helping out in the class rooms. I'm glad you enjoy it so much.

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

And you will be SO awesome at it too!!!