CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Okay, enough already.

We've had an easy winter. Too easy many would say. I say FINE BY ME! Except that I know the impact this easy winter is going to have on the rest of the seasons this year. But still, I have definitely enjoyed the lack of winter boots, the avoidance of goofy looking hats, and also the not having to stuff three wiggly children into a rather gigantic mountain of winter gear, just for a 10 minute walk to get Jenna to school on time.

Unfortunately, all this bliss came to a screeching halt last night. And all morning this morning, and all afternoon too. Ugh. We went from green grass, to about a foot of snow, overnight. granted it is that really pretty, fluffy, mostly light, unless it's been trampled by three kids stuffed into a rather gigantic mountain of winter gear; then it's heavy, snow.

But can I just say ENOUGH ALREADY!? seriously!! A foot of snow is ENOUGH! No MORE! Except it's not listening to me. Infact, I do believe that it's mocking me a falling heavier than it was when I started this post. Damn snow.

On the bright side though, I'm guessing that because the snow is getting here so late, we'll have snow in April. Which means! CAKE! JulieQ's AWESOME chocolate 'snow in april' cake! http://anotherdaypassesby.blogspot.com/2006/03/chocolate-cake.html
So good. Hmm...that makes me kinda forget about how much I am annoyed by all this snow :)

~Lisa~

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

Ha ha, Lisa! I missed this post! Snow sounds like so much fun at this point! It is raining here again! :( Maybe we should move to Canada!

We *might* get some snow on the weekend. Zachary has been waiting and waiting this year! :)