CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

10 Things..
1.I think everyone who knows me knows I'm a total nerd :) And that I will do Anything for a child :) and Chocolate, I will also do anything for chocolate.
2. I am very sleepy this morning. We played Rummoli(I won!) and then Trivial Pursuit(Al and I Kicked ASS!) with Karen and Jay last night. Good times :)
3. My favorite perfume is the Healing Gardens Green Tea Extract. I love that whole line!
4. I love a good laugh with friends. There's something so freeing about laughing like that.
5. My favorite pastime probably reading.
6. I am most comfortable curled up in bed, reading a good book, on a rainy day.
7. When I am stressed I cry.
8. I don't like rice pudding, applesauce or raisins. Even though I DO like rice, apples and grapes :)
9. I am not a very good singer!! But I do it anyways, especially for my kids.
10. My indulgence is Lindt chocolate!!
TAG! JulieQ is it!!

~Lisa~

0 comments: