CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 27, 2007

7 Things about me!

1. I'm thinking of getting a tummy tuck! Seriously. Al and I were talking about it the other day, and when our loan is paid off, I'm really thinking of using that money to get a tummy tuck. There's no way diet and exercise are ever going to fix it, my c-section belly hang-over is crooked, and I am REALLY self conscious about it. I hate it. Hate.
2. I've never been able to BBQ very well. I think I must always try to rush it. But! This season, the skill seems to have come over me. I made chicken the other night on the grill....And it tasted GOOD! Not over cooked!! Not as good as Al's always is, but in my defence, I was also watching all three kids in the back yard while trying not to ruin yet another dinner on the BBQ! I'm so proud of myself!!
3. I've lost a grand total of 13 pounds!! only 3 more pounds and Jenny has to babysit for me!!! Which actual makes me a little nervous, because dude, Mason can be a Brute, and I am terrified of coming home to find him still awake, and Jenny losing her hair :) But, I'll try not to think of that, and enjoy my night OUT!
4. I hate being in a room without a clock. I swear I have some kind of tic when I don't have the option of looking up to see what time it is. Am I crazy? Don't answer that.
5. I also have a little bit of OCD when it comes to doing the dishes. I like to wash them in a certain order, and stack them in a certain order. Al laughs at me. He also thinks it's Hilarious to throw things into the sink out of order, just to annoy me. It transfers to the dishwasher too. I like that loaded a certain way, and will actual change the placement of things if Al has done it 'wrong'. Although, this isn't an option right now...because my dishwasher is broken :(
6. I have a favourite child. I'm not going to say who, because it's possible that it may change one day, but it's true. I feel guilty about it though. Very guilty.
7. I hate my hair. All the hair on my body. The hair on my head can't decide if it's curly or straight. the hair on my chin keeps getting dark. The hair under my arms is a b---ch to shave. And the hair on my legs is Very dark, Very thick and grows in Super fast. I hate it all :)
So, there you go. 7 things you may or may not have known about me. 7 things you maybe didn't ever want to know but HAHA! now you do. Tag to anyone that hasn't done this yet!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

13lbs!!! WTFG!!!!!!!!!!!

And I say go ahead with the tummy tuck! You're young and you're not going to have any more kids.. why not love your body? GO FOR IT!

As for the favourite thing I'll let you in on a little secret... you're not a monster or a bad mommy.. you're human ;)

Hugs

Julie

The other me said...

I have a favourite too, it's just that every now and then it changes. I will say though that my kids bring out different feelings and emotions in me and 2 of them are SO much easier to like all the time, sometimes it feels like they are my favourites but it's much more that they are so much easier to live with and get along with.
I would get a tummy tuck in an instant if I were to lose enough weight, go for it!

Julie Q said...

I don't know if I'm brave enough for a tummy tuck, but if I were, I'd so get one! Four babies, one ten pounds, ewe to my belly. :(

Anyway having a favorite :) I can't say I do. They have all their good times and hard to roll with times. In time, I bet your favorite will change. :)