CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 09, 2007

This is it!

I start full(ish) time today. I'll be home by 1:00, so I guess it's not too bad. But I am still kinda dreading it. And I am really going to miss the kids :( Really Really. Even Jenna said this morning that she was sad that she wasn't going to get to spend time with me anymore. I'll have to dream up something fun for when I get home. I can't wait for the weather to turn back into spring so that we can go to the park when I get home in the afternoons.
I'm also going to miss doing laundry! How crazy is that!? I used to be able to spread it out over the two or three whole days that I was home a week, with a couple loads on Saturday. Now I'll probably have to do some every afternoon to keep up. Blah. Oh well, I guess it's a fair trade for the fewer diapers I'll be changing. :)
I am really excited about the new programs I get to run with Henry!! There's some really fun ones. I was SO bored with the old stuff. Now I just have to learn the new style (Totally different teaching method than I have ever used before) and we'll be good to go!
Guess I'd better get back in gear so I'm not late! have a great one! If you're reading this, wish me luck :) I am going to be soo tired by the end of the week :)

~Lisa~

2 comments:

The other me said...

Good luck!!! May that paycheck be with you soon!

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

soooo how'd it go?