CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Outside fun!

I think we saw more of our back yard than the inside of the house all weekend. It was so awesome out there! I even managed to snap a few good pics of the kids! The one of Jenna is Amazing at its full size :) I don't know what caused that bright spot on the side though :( and I wish her hat wasn't coming apart right in the front like that. I really need Photoshop...and some lessons on how to use it :) Doesn't Mason look like he's totally up to no good!? He was. He climbed the ladder up to the monkey bars, and then let go :( that was pretty awful :( But he's okay, and climbed the ladder again shortly after. He'll be the one I spend a lot of time in the ER with, getting stitches and casts :) I could barely get Aidan to look up from the sandbox to get his picture :) He's such a busy kid :) Anyway, enjoy :)! I do!!

~Lisa~



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie Q said...

Aw, great photos Lisa! :)

Back to spring here tomorrow. That's OK with me though, for a little while anyway. :)

Jenn said...

was that not a glorious weekend!! GLORIOUS!! I mean Gorgeous!!
THe boys have already gotten a bit of sun - rosy cheeks, and their hair has already lightened a shade due to being outside for 48 hrs (ok, I did let them in to sleep....)

Jenna is gorgeous - totally your mini-me! Mason is definitely up to no good, and Aidan is your typical digging in the dirt little boy! He'd fit in perfectly around here! Great pics Lisa!!

Julie Q said...

When you have the time, I tagged you. :) It's OK if you don't have the time though. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh they are such BEAUTIFUL children!!!! Thank GOD the sun's finally come out for bit!!!

The other me said...

I LOVE Jenna's hat! These are great pictures. I love sunshine don't you?