Some things that gave me genuine smiles today..
- Mason drove his car all over me. Something I have seen SO many boys do, but never from my son. And he did it today with such a smile on his face, and so much laughter in his eyes..I almost cried.
- The walk home from the school this morning was not full of me chasing Mason :)
- I took three little boys to the park for most of the morning, and we had a great time. Especially when Cory and Mason were on the teeter-totter. They were laughing like I've never heard before.
- Ian, who is 8 /2, came up to me out of the blue this afternoon and gave me a hug.
- Micheal caught my eye when he was playing in the playhouse this afternoon, and smiled at me. He's been soooooooooooo grouchy lately, it's been diffucult to dig deep for smiles for him..but this time, I didn't have to try :)
- I made 2 little girls' days :) Jenna has a new friend over from school. She seems like a good kid. I really like her :) And her Mom and I talked on the phone for like 40 minutes last night!!
- Al and I made a date to veg around the computer and laugh our asses off looking at http://icanhascheezburger.com/. Seriously funny stuff :) We're so cool aren't we? LOL
that's all. Good night.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
It's the little things
Posted by MamaTink at 5:34 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That sounds like a really nice day Lisa. :)
Post a Comment