CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Need motivation.

So, as I mentioned before, I've gained weight again :( I am not at all happy with the way I look right now. Not that the change is huge, or overly noticeable (So I've been told) but I feel it, and my scale shows it, and my pants are tighter. blech!

I just can't seem to find the energy..or motivation, to get back on track with my weightloss, and exercise. I'm not eating well.. Which is probably the biggest issue. Because I know for sure that I am getting a whole lot more exercise now that I am chasing pre-schoolers, and pushing swings and walking to the school 2 times a day, 5 days a week.

I admit, I'm not getting the best sleep. (why do husbands need to solve the worlds problems just as your head hits the pillow??) so that certainly doesn't help..but it shouldn't be an excuse. But it does throw me off.

Last summer I was competing with Jenny to see who could lose 10% of their weight first. I kicked ASS doing that!! I loved how it felt. I was happier. But I can't seem to get back to that place. I'm sitting here wishing for looser t-shirts, instead of doing something about it.

Any ideas on how to get back in the groove??

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

If you think of one, can you share? I need to lose weight myself.

It is hard to get into the groove. I try not to buy goodies, but then they all look for them. Then I want them too!

I'm no help! :)