The police found my sister-in-law and nephew last night. Although, for some asinine reason all that they will tell my brother is that both have been found, and are in a safe place. I don't know any more than that right now.
We're shipping all our kids out tonight for sleepovers, and having my brother here for some kind of intervention. I need to know where his head is right now, and what he plans to do about all this crazy drama. Here's to hoping some good will come of it.
I can't thank you all enough for all your messages, thoughts and prayers. They mean the world to my family and I..
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Goodish news
Posted by MamaTink at 9:26 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww, wow, Lisa I just read your notes from the past couple of days and I can't believe it. I'm glad they've found your sister-in-law and nephew, but I have to wonder what she's telling the cops for them to not let Brian see Damion! I hope it all turns out alright... :(
I am happy to hear that they have been found. At the very least you know they are okay. Good luck with your brother. I cannot even begin to imagine where his mindset is right now.
I am happy to hear that they have been found. At the very least you know they are okay. Good luck with your brother. I cannot even begin to imagine where his mindset is right now.
Post a Comment