CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 06, 2008

Still nothing much to report.

My brother applied for Legal Aide today. He is aiming to file some sort of emergency visitation request on Wednesday.

He still hasn't been contacted by his wife. He still has no solid lead on where they are. He is still going out of his mind, as are the rest of us.

As far as having him here on Saturday, it went really well I think. Al and I managed to talk to him, and, we hope, get his mind set in the right direction.

But the longer she stays gone, and the longer she doesn't contact him...the longer he has to sit and stew on his future, and that can't be any kind of fun :(

What a pain in the ass this is.

1 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Gosh what a nightmare! I hope things resolve themselves and your family gets to see Damion soon!