Well, the argument with my friend over the stupid little thing came to a head last night. I went ahead and did the thing she said she would help with. Because I had time, and didn't want to be asked to do it late at night, or at the last minute. Well, she got mad. Figures. Now, in her defense, all it would have taken was a phone call or email from me to remind her...but I was at the point in the friendship where I was tired of doing all the reminding. So I went Pfffft on the situation and that was that. Dumb, immature. Needed. There was yelling and door slamming and miscommunications. But, at least it's out there, and we've gotten it out of our systems.
I am so touched by all the wonderful comments I've gotten about the Monster Cupcakes!! 


Onto cookies for Mason's class for tomorrow.. They won't be as exciting though :)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
KaPOW
Posted by MamaTink at 1:19 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG - those cupcakes are so CUUUUTE!
You are very talented, Lisa!
Shauna (murgatr)
dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02
wow those cupcakes are awesome! no wonder everyone loved them!
sorry to hear about your night I hope that now things can cool and go on with how it needs to go on.
Sorry to hear about your friend Lisa. I hope you can move on, one way or another. :)
My favorite is still the vampires! :) So cute!
Post a Comment