CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

On a happier note..

Look what I made!!



I saw something very similar in a parenting magazine when I took the boys to the Ontario Early Years Centre on Monday. And as soon as I saw it, I knew my Halloween wouldn't be complete until I made one :) But was worried that I wouldn't be able to find the boa! Well! Lo and behold, I was in the grocery store (of all places!) and there they were, for $2.00 a piece! So I decided to get the orange and black (my inspiration was only orange..and I am tempted to make one in all black). I had the eyes already for crafts with the kids (note to self, get more googly eyes!). I cut a circle out of the bottom of a case of pop, and got out my handy dandy glue gun, and away I went! In total, including cutting the ring out, I think I spent about 10-15 minutes on it! And I LOVE it!! Okay...enough bragging :) Sorry 'bout that...kinda ;)

2 comments:

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

It's freaking ADORABLE!

A.J. McAlendin said...

You are soooo crafty! Martha has got nothing on you! I love you.