CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Still nothing.

My brother has Finally called the police to report both his wife and son missing. She's had no contact with my brother, and as far as he knows, did not show up to work this evening.

I've spoken twice with my brother now, and what worries me the most is that he seems more concerned about getting his wife to come back than the fact that their three year old son hasn't been seen for 30 hours. Hasn't been heard from. Now, he did break down momentarily at one point in our earlier conversation...but I don't know...my kids disappeared for 20 minutes a couple weeks ago, and I was on the phone to 911 in an instant. I was distraught. Inconsolable. So why is he so calm? Why did it take me 30 damn hours to call the police to report that his wife had taken their son? It just doesn't make sense. I guess it just shows his immaturity too.

I think I'm going to try to get to my Mom's tomorrow. I won't be able to update much, but I'll do my best.

Please keep Damion in your prayers. He needs everything anyone's got right now.

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

Oh Lisa, I was hoping for good news. Still keeping him in my thoughts!!

Perhaps he believes Damion is ok because he is with his Mommy? I don't know, just a guess.

MamaTink said...

That's my feeling too Julie. Thanks for all your support :)

~Lisa~

The other me said...

I know if H took off with the boys, I would be SO mad, beside myself with rage but not worried that the boys were in danger, maybe he knows that she is out to hurt him but not the baby? So glad he has news that Damion is OK, hope he can see him soon and work out a way that this little man can have his mommy and daddy.