CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 27, 2006

And a good time will be had by all...we hope.

WAHHH!!! My boys (Well, 2 of the 3) just left for their first annual boys only camping weekend. Al and Aidan are meeting up with my George and my brother Brian for a couple days. I'm sure they will all have a really great time. I sure am going to miss my little boy though!

He's so excited to go. I woke him up at 5:30 this morning and he nearly leaped out of bed he was so excited.

I'm sure I totally over packed for them :) I tend to do that. Better safe than sorry seems to be my motto :)

Jenna, Mason and I are meeting up with my Mom and SIL Philicia to do some Garage sale-ing. Then we may go round to my grandma's and then my uncle's. Should be an interesting day. Then we get to go have a sleep-over at my Mom's. Pray for me. My mom and I are Great friends. But she annoys that crap out of me when we're together too long :) I think she forgets that even though my brother and SIL let her mother their baby, I am the mother to my kids. She's the Grandma, intended for spoiling. :) I swear she forgets what it was like to have little kids.

Mason is refusing to nurse from my left breast. It's breaking my heart, because it's probably all my fault :( He bit me yesterday morning. I said, rather sternly, OUCH!...Just like all the books say to do. STUPID BOOKS!! I AM NEVER READING ANOTHER BOOK AS LONG AS I LIVE!! Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration. But seriously. I am going to EXPLODE!! My pump isn't working right, and won't pump me :( I look like a freak, one loose and saggy mom of 3 boob, and the other firm and rather 21-ish.

Well, I think that's about all that's going on around here. Aidan is doing AWESOME with toilet training. Should be interesting to see how he comes back from camping...but I'm trying not to worry about that :)

Have a great weekend all!!

~Lisa~

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

Aw, at least he's taking the right one? Hopefully he will take the left one eventually Lisa. That hurts so darn bad when they bite you, don't regret saying ouch to him.

I hope the boys and the girls have a good time. :)