After reading about Julie (www.jaabee.blogspot.com) getting the recommendation for firming lotion, I thought to myself "OF COURSE!!!" After three babies, and three c-sections, and 33 pounds lost...I need HELP! in the tummy regions.
We went to Wal-Mart on Sunday, and at the last minute I remembered that I wanted to look for some firming lotion. Well, there weren't many to choose from. But there was Dove. I am a Huge fan of Dove products (Highly recommend their shampoo and conditioners!! Better than Pantene!! Really!) so I figured that's the one I would try. I think it cost $6.97 for 200mL. It's called Dove Intensive Firming Lotion. It looks like this...

I've used it once a day since Sunday night. Already I can see a difference!! Al said he could see a change too! Yay!! the back of the bottle says "Testing proves: After 1 week, skin appears significantly smoother and more youthful. After 2 weeks, skin appears noticeably firmer." I can't wait to see my tummy after 2 weeks of this :)
I highly recommend this product!!! 5+ Stars!!!
~Lisa~
5 comments:
There's a Dove firming body wash too :) They have a 2 pack at my pharmacy. Gonna give it a try when my St Ives one runs out :)
ok you sold me - I'm shopping tomorrow - Even if it means I have to go to the dreaded Walmart!
I might have to try some of that too. My own tummy could use it.
Hey Jenn, hahaha I love WalMart and I guess I miss it more than anything! Hi Tink! I linked to you from Julie Q's blog! I aint no sissy or nothing but I'm a stay-at-home Dad, and I get lots of tips from y'all! It silmpy amazes me how yu Ladies worry so much about your bellies and how they look. It's great you wanna improve yourself but I as a man, I think y'all beautiful with stretch marks, and even a little sag! It aint about the skinny models in all them magazines you get! Mommies and their babies are beautiful, and I love y'all just like y'all are! Kiss, from King! By the way, TEACHERS RULE! God bless Teachers, and Mommies and Babies! And all them stretch marks caused by gettin Beautiful Babies! Good luck with your new product! Kiss!
p.s. I love your Tink Icon for your profile picture. How do you do that? How do you make it move. I have a few gifs and they wont animate on my blog, and Iposted them in "edit html" and they still dont work! I had been meaning to ask Julie Q but keep forgetting....I aint no computer genius! And I say "aint" all the time among other things. And my blog aint for no weak-hearted little ole Lady teacher...so if you dont come, it's ok! And to all you sweet little mommies, thanks for your support! Sorry if I get offensive, I gotta get stuff out, so I can live a sort of contented existence! Kiss to Julie Q! And Jen, and Julie Julie Bo Boolie. Aint they beautiful????? JJBB, you hot! No offence! King
Post a Comment