You may remember me writing awhile ago about beginning to toilet train Aidan. Yeah. that lasted one day. The next day was a total disaster.
Fast forward to Friday. I decided it was time to give it another go. Long weekend was here, Al would be home to back me up...perfect.
Apparently, I was RIGHT!!
Aidan is doing Incredible!!! Has told me twice now that he wants to pee on the toilet(We skipped the potty, I figured, why bother?) and hasn't peed in his underwear since early friday morning!!! We have had a poop accident, but that's to be expected.
I even managed a Wal-Mart trip this morning!! I did have him ry to go while we were there, but the person in the stall next to up flushed, and scared him. So that was a no go...but he stayed dry!!!
He went at the babysitter's too!!! This was an issue last time too. He wouldn't pee on anyone's toilet but ours LOL. But, with the bag of Smarties strategically placed directly in front of him, he went for me, and then went for Laura after I left too!! YEAH!!
I think there may be a light at the end of this tunnel :)
Oh and even better? When I was at Wal-Mart? I only bought ONE package of Diapers :) In Size 4, for the BABY!!! WOOHOO!!
It's so cute seeing my boy's bum in his little Spider-Man underwear :)
~Lisa~
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Success!!
Posted by MamaTink at 3:51 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yahoo - WTG Aidan! Congrats on making it to the potty train :)
Shauna (murgatr)
dd 11/22/98
dd 6/27/02
Aw, yay for Aidan! :)
I love the little butts in the little boy underwear! :) I'm so bad about pinching them. Gently of course. ;)
Oh I am simply THRILLED for yoU!!! WTG AIDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment