CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Little People Farm that SHOULDN'T!

Okay. So, I haven't exactly been eating very well lately. So poorly infact that I have gained Back 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Bah.

Aidan has a Little People Farm. For those that don't know, it make sounds. Sheep, horses, chickens.

And Cows.

Everytime I've walked past it today, it has Moo'd at me. that's right. Moo'd.

I was sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself because Al is working late yet again. Eating Chocolate ice cream straight out of the container. About 15 feet from the barn.

And it moo'd.

I gave it the finger.

And scraped the container clean.

Take THAT Fisher Price!

~Lisa~

5 comments:

Julie Q said...

He he Lisa! That is funny!

I have slipped into a little bad eating myself today. I will try and be better tomorrow! Amanda wants to make cookies though! And she's done so much of nothing lately, I don't want to tell her no.

What's a Mom to do. ;)

The other me said...

I hate it when toys make noise at me..I hate it even more when ice cream makes me eat it and then I REALLY hate it when I gain weight when it is the bloody toys fault.

Jenn said...

hahahhaahaha
We have that same Fisher Price Farm. Joey just got if for his b-day. It moos at bizarre times too.
Can I sue Fisher Price for making me fat?

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

LMAO.. OMG that is PRICELESS!

Laclos said...

Have been poisoned by pasta overdose... before I go would like to say... nice interesting site you have here ;-)