CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 19, 2006

I don't think he likes it!!

Mason has been very resistant to eating any food with texture or lumps in it. I got him the Heinz Mixed Vegetables for 8+ months. It has chunks of potato in it. Oh how he hates it!!! Today I was trying again. He kept closing his eyes tight, and clamping his lips together. It almost looked like he was trying to pretend to sleep in an effort to avoid the vile substance I kept shoving in his mouth :) poor Mason.

Hey cool! In the first picture you can see a drop off food falling after he pushed the spoon away! there's a showdow of it on his bib. lol...small things...

~Lisa~

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I think you are right Lisa! He looks soooo cute though! Love the faces he is making.

When Eddie was a baby, he wouldn't eat anything with chunks in it! He ate strained baby food until he was over a year old. I thought he'd eat it forever. :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

uhmmm nope :) but he sure does have some nice toothies there :D