CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

A funny

I was laying on the couch with Aidan yesterday, watching a movie. Here's how the conversation went..

Aidan: Hey! Those kids are playing Ball Hockey right?

Me: Yep.

Aidan: Because when you wear rollerblades it's called Ball Hockey. Right?

Me: That's right!! You're so smart!

Aidan: I have a lot of brains right Mommy? Do you know how big my brain is?

Me: How big?

Aidan: As big as my tummy.

Me: Wow, that's pretty impressive.

Aidan: Yep, and I keep learning new stuff, and my brain will grow and grow and grow, until it explodes!!

Me: Well, I kinda hope not. I think you'll grow so your brain can grow too.

Aidan: Oh, yeah. And then think of all the stuff I can learn when my brain is even Bigger than my tummy!! That's a lot you know?

Me: **Laughing** I love you.

Aidan: I love you too. Can I have an apple?

1 comments:

Julie Q said...

So sweet! :) I meant to add that when I was here before! I think a little someone (or something!) has me running! ;)